Austin, Texas is one of the best places you can go to if you’re in need of a great bachelor party destination. Whether you’re local or out of town, Austin offers a wide range of activities to do during the day and night. To help you plan the perfect event for you and the guys, we’ve thrown together a list of the best activities to put on an Austin bachelor party itinerary.
You might not be able to do everything on this list, depending on how long you’re in town, but as long as you do a handful of these activities, you’ll have a fantastic Austin bachelor party. It’s important to remember that not all of these activities will be available, and those that are might require specials steps to experience due to COVID-19. Make sure to do the right research to see if the activities that appeal to you are available at the time you are reading this.
- Get great Texas barbeque at any of the many iconic spots located in or near Austin, including LeRoy and Lewis, Lambert’s, The Salt Lick, or Franklin’s.
- Spend the afternoon in a party boat drinking, relaxing, and tubing by planning a Lake Travis or Austin bachelor party on the water.
- Kill a few hours in the Austin weather by golfing at any number of beautiful courses in the area, such as the Riverside Golf Course, Morris Williams Golf Course, or the Jimmy Clay Golf Course.
- Grab high-end cocktails at upscale hangouts such as the The Roosevelt Room or Midnight Cowboy.
- If you’d like something a bit more active, grab drinks at Kung Fu Saloon, where you can get local craft beers and play classic arcade games like Mortal Kombat and NBA Jam.
- If you want to skip the Mortal Kombat but still try a wide selection of craft beer and other booze, spend a night at bars like The Violet Crown Social Club, The Dogwood, Whisler’s, Kitty Cohen’s, or Kinda Tropical for a fun, unique experience.
- Don’t want to spend the night at just one bar? Plan an Austin bachelor party pub crawl to try a variety of iconic hangouts—responsibly, of course.
- If your group is into a little competition, bring them to Urban Axes, where you can sharpen your axe-throwing skills for a few hours. Plus, you can bring in your own beer or wine as well.
- Research local events happening at the time of your visit, such as live music and other exciting events that Austin has become a hotspot for.
If you’re putting together a bachelor party in Austin, Texas, it’s not complete if it does not have at least a handful of these activities. As you can see, Austin is the home to a wide variety of places to hang out and have unique experiences, from tubing to axe throwing. At ATX Party Boats, we can provide you and the guys with a party barge in Austin, TX to take out onto the waters of Lake Austin or Lake Travis if you want to spend the afternoon out on the water.